In-Person Service Update
Bright Field will begin holding in-person services starting July 12th. Here are the details:
- We will have two services at 8:00 and 9:30AM at the Hopkins Park band shell
- Each service will include worship and Bible teaching.
- The 8:00AM service will be live-streamed on our website for those who cannot attend in person.
- We are asking that, if possible, children under 5 years old remain home to make social distancing more feasible.
Our Kid’s Program will be temporarily suspended, but we will have resources available
for families on a weekly basis. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Kid’s
- We will provide bottled water to those in attendance. No other food or beverages will be served.
- Seating and other frequently touched areas will be sanitized before service and between services.
- We will have hand sanitizer available throughout the morning.
- Since we are outdoors, masks are not required, but please wear one if you feel more comfortable doing so.
- If outdoor service is not possible due to weather, we will live-stream service from our office space and you can watch from home. This decision will be made by 6:30AM Sunday morning and communicated via social media and our website.
What To Bring
- Bug spray
- Water bottle
- Bible (we will have some to give away if you don’t own one)
- Appropriate clothing (expect it to be very hot)
Sunday Service Rundown
We’ll update you on what’s going on at Bright Field for the next few weeks.
After announcements, the band will lead us in singing two songs of worship together.
Here are some songs that we worship to during Sunday services:
Once worship is done, Alonzo Khouaja, our lead pastor, will teach from the Bible (ESV) for around 30 minutes.
After the Bible teaching, Alonzo will spend a few minutes praying for us as a church.
Feel free to head out after prayer, or hang out for a while.